- Autism Advisors
- Early Days
Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 17/12/2009 - 1:33pm
Come and be inspired. Join us for an exciting three days of learning from leaders in the field of Autism Spectrum Disorders. Network with colleagues from across the globe. Learn and share how we can all make a difference to ‘create and inspire the future’ for people with Autism.
We look forward to seeing you at APAC 2011 for what will be a memorable and rewarding experience.
Joan McKenna Kerr
Chief Executive Officer
Autism Association of Western Australia (Inc); and Director, Australian Autism Advisory Board on Autism Spectrum Disorder
Why You Should Attend
- Hear from leading experts presenting the latest international research and developments in the field of Autism.
- Learn practical approaches to supporting people with ASD.
- Network with professional colleagues from across the globe.
- Learn and share how we can make a difference to “create and inspire the future” for people with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Who Should Attend
- Education and teaching professionals,
- Psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists and other allied occupations
- Academics and students.
- Health Professionals, including paediatricians, psychiatrists and general practitioners
- Chief Executive Officers, directors and senior managers who provide services to children and adults with Autism.
- Family and carers of people with Autism.