- Autism Advisors
- Early Days
Submitted by bm on Wed, 28/04/2010 - 10:20pm
Does your child have Autism?
Early Days is a national program of free workshops for mothers, fathers and other family carers of children six years and under who are on the autism spectrum or are in the process of assessment and diagnosis.
• Learn about autism spectrum disorder
• Learn how you can support your child’s development at home
• Share experiences and ideas with other parents
Funded by the Australian Government as part of the Helping Children with Autism package.
Developed by the Early Days Collaboration & nationally coordinated by the Parenting Research Centre.
REGISTER NOW Freecall 1800 334 155 or www.earlydays.net.au
In addition to the introductory workshop free workshops are also available on the following topics:
- First steps for learning: Connecting with your child
- Helping your child with play
- "What do you need?"Helping your child communicate.
To register and discuss whether these workshops are at the right level for your child please ring the number above
|Early Days advertisement (3).pdf||65.08 KB|